AutoCAD for Mechanical
Fall registration begins August 23
Fall classes begin Sept 6 end Oct 27
Tuition is $200.00
Developed for the advanced AutoCAD user, the AutoCAD for Mechanical course will cover the creation of 2D mechanical drawings. This course follows the same 15 unit format found in the Fundamentals of AutoCAD course. Note: Students completing the Mechanical specialization in the Fundamentals class should NOT register for this class. This course is designed for students who did not complete the mechanical specialization when enrolled in the Fundamentals class. Prospective students with a solid background in AutoCAD and looking to learn more about creating mechanical drawings would also be eligible for this course.
Access to AutoCAD
Note: you must have access to ONE of the following versions of AutoCAD: 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 or 2024. You can also use the corresponding LT versions LT2019. LT 2020, LT2021, LT2022, LT2023 or LT 2024 for this course. If you don't have access to AutoCAD you can use a trial version or lease it for as little as $60.00. For more information check out CAD Access link.
Courses are taught 100% over the Internet using the most advanced course management system available today. For course information, as well as a sample course, select the button below.
You can request an E-MAIL sent during course registration to remind you to register for the upcoming class.
Find us on Facebook
By following us on Facebook you can stay up to date on class enrollment and start dates.
A solid understanding of AutoCAD is a pre-requisite for this course. You should feel comfortable using AutoCAD and should have no trouble creating working drawings. In addition you should be familiar with basic computer operations. You should know how to use E-MAIL to send and receive files, feel comfortable using the internet, be familiar with basic file management procedures (creating a folder, opening and closing a file etc).
- Fall 2023 classes begin September 6 and end October 27.
- There are no set times when you have to be on-line. You can access the website 24X7 and submit assignments and tests at any time.
- You will need to spend an average of 5 hours a week on the class. How you manage your class hours is up to you. YOU set the schedule.
- You will receive feedback for EVERY assignment submitted within 24 hours.
- Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate.
- To be advised of future course dates sign up for our mailing list.
Students are eligible for a full refund of tuition if officially withdrawn from class before the start date. Students requesting withdrawal from a class must do so by sending an E-MAIL to email@example.com. Tuition refunds that result from officially withdrawing will be made in accordance with the following dates:
- First Week of class 90% Tuition Refund
- Second Week of class 75% Tuition Refund
- Third Week of class 50% Tuition Refund
- Fourth Week of class 25% Tuition Refund