AutoCAD for MAC
Now Registering for Fall Classes
Fall Classes begin Aug 19 end Oct 9
Tuition is $375.00
The Fundamentals of AutoCAD Course Online for MAC is designed for the beginning AutoCAD user who wants how to use AutoCAD on the MAC platform. Taught 100% online, the AutoCAD for Mac course will cover most 2D AutoCAD Mac commands. Successful graduates of this course won't have any problem creating working drawings at the end using the MAC version of AutoCAD. As part of the course you can specialize in Mechanical, Architecture, or Electrical AutoCAD at no extra cost.
Access to AutoCAD for Mac
Note: you must have access to AutoCAD 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 or 2021 for the Mac. You can also use the corresponding AutoCAD MAC LT versions LT2015, LT2016, LT2017, LT 2018, LT2019. LT2020 or LT2021 for this course. If you don't have access to AutoCAD for the MAC you can use a trial version or lease it for as little as $50.00. For more information check out CAD Access link.
The following specialization courses are offered specifically for the MAC. Note if you completed a specialization during the AutoCAD for MAC course you should NOT register again. The specializations listed below are for people that did not complete a given specialization during the AutoCAD for MAC course.
You can request an E-MAIL sent during course registration to remind you to register for the upcoming class.
Find us on Facebook
By following us on Facebook you can stay up to date on class enrollment and start dates.
While there are no pre-requisites for the Fundamentals course, you should be familiar with basic computer operations. You should know how to use E-MAIL to send and receive files, feel comfortable using the internet, be familiar with basic file management procedures (creating a folder, opening and closing a file etc.). Basic computer operations are not covered in the course.
- Fall 2020 class begins August 19 and ends on October 9.
- There are no set times when you have to be on-line. You can access the website 24X7 and submit assignments and tests at any time.
- You will need to spend an average of 10 hours a week on the class. How you manage your class hours is up to you. YOU set the schedule.
- You will receive feedback for EVERY assignment and test submitted within 24 hours.
- Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate.
- The Fundamentals class covers the use of AutoCAD only and does not cover any basic drafting procedures or design theory.
- You can specialize in ONE of the following Architectural, Mechanical or Electrical AutoCAD at no extra cost.
- If you successfully complete a specialization you would receive a special certificate indicating such.
- To be advised of future course dates sign up for our mailing list.
Students are eligible for a full refund of tuition if officially withdrawn from class before the start date. Students requesting withdrawal from a class must do so by sending an E-MAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tuition refunds that result from officially withdrawing will be made in accordance with the following dates:
- First Week of class 90% Tuition Refund
- Second Week of class 75% Tuition Refund
- Third Week of class 50% Tuition Refund
- Fourth Week of class 25% Tuition Refund